Resistance (RTD) cable sensor for extended ambient temperature operation
The OPTITEMP TRA-W90 is a plug-in cable sensor (RTD) made of a flexible mineral insulated (MI) cable that can be easily cut and formed to fit into limited spaces. The cable sensor is particularly suitable for temperature measurement in applications where the ambient temperature exceeds the maximum allowable temperature of standard cable material. The OPTITEMP TRA-W-90 is available with PVC, silicone or PTFE connecting cable. It can be provided with free insulated flying wires for installation in applications where connection terminals already exist.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement in applications with higher ambient temperature ranges
- Flexible and hand formable MI cable sensor
- Available with flying wires, single and double versions
- Sheath material: Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L)
- Tolerance class A according to IEC 60751 as standard
- Available with PVC, silicone or PTFE insulated connecting cable
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter