The OPTIBAR DP 7060 with single- or two-sided OPTIBAR DSD diaphragm seal is a pressure transmitter for differential pressure, level, density and interface measurement. It can be used in pressurised pipes, tanks and closed vessels. Its wide selection of inline or membrane diaphragm seals makes it particularly suitable for extremely aggressive and corrosive media, abrasive and highly viscous liquids or for hygienic applications. For applications with sudden pressure and temperature changes (up to +400°C / +842°F) or vibration, the pressure transmitter can be combined with one or two capillary diaphragm seals. The differential pressure device comes with a wide range of process connections. It has approvals for use in hazardous areas and comes with various digital communication options.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Available with a wide range of diaphragm seals (single- or two-sided)
- Vibration resistant with capillary tube attachment
- Available wetted materials:
- Wetted materials: Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L), tantalum, Hastelloy®C-276, titanium grade 2, Monel®400, duplex, 1.4404 / 316 L with gold coating
- PFA coating: FDA and EC1935/2004 conform, complies with Ex requirements, suitable for vacuum and aseptic applications, temperature limit up to +260°C / 500°F (up to +200°F / +392°F for vacuum applications)
- PTFE coating: suitable for vacuum applications up +200°C / +392°F, complies Ex requirements, FDA and EC1935/2004 conform
- With OPTIBAR DP 7060 high-performance transmitter:
- Unique 3D linearisation: compensates for all influencing factors at virtually all possible combinations
- Very good repeatability and long-term stability of the measuring signal
- Integrated absolute pressure measurement for lowest possible influence of static pressure changes on the signal
- Ex ia, Ex d approvals
- SIL 2/3