The OPTISWITCH 5250 is a vibration level switch with a polished probe extension and tuning fork for liquid hygienic applications. It is a universal and reliable device for level detection in vessels. It detects low or high level and is mostly used for overfill, dry-run or pump protection. Installations in pipelines are also possible.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Polished tuning fork with a large choice of hygienic process fittings
- Optional gas-tight lead-through for toxic gases
- Outputs: relay, transistor, 2-wire, NAMUR or contactless electronic switch
- Optional adapter for temperatures up to +250°C / +482°F
- In compliance with FDA and EC1935/2004