The BM26A-8000 is a magnetic level indicator (MLI) for redundant level measurement in liquid applications. It comes in two versions: BM26A-8000-TWIN and BM26A-8000-BI. The BM26A-8000-TWIN consists of a double measuring chamber with one chamber featuring a flapper indication and the other one – equipped with a level transmitter (TDR guided radar, FMCW radar or displacer) – acting as a bypass chamber. The BM26A-8000-BI features a unique measuring chamber with two compartments, one for the OPTIFLEX 7200 transmitter probe and one for the float moving next to it.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Combined technology for redundancy
- Can be fitted with OPTIFLEX 7200 or OPTIFLEX 8200 guided radar (TDR), OPTIWAVE 7400 radar (FMCW) or BW 25 displacer level transmitter
- Also available as TWIN version with a dual bypass chamber connected adjacently
- Rugged metallic design – no maintenance
- Large choice of materials e.g. 316L, 304L, alloy C276, alloy 625
- Highly visible flaps housed in hermetically sealed glass tube (IP68)
- Accuracy from ±2 mm / ±0.08″ with OPTIFLEX and OPTIWAVE level transmitters